1. The First-btc.com service adheres to the practices and measures in the field of combating the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism (AML).
2. The purpose of these measures is to demonstrate that First-btc.com takes seriously any attempt to use its service for illegal purposes.
3. The First-btc.com service warns users against trying to use the First-btc.com service for money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud of any kind, as well as from using the service to purchase prohibited goods and services.
4. To prevent transactions of an illegal nature, the Service establishes certain requirements for all Applications created by the User:
4.1. The sender and recipient of the Payment under the Application must be the same person. Using the services of the Service, transfers in favor of third parties are strictly prohibited.
4.2. All contact information entered by the User in the Application, as well as other personal data transmitted by the User to the Service, must be up-to-date and completely reliable.
4.3. It is strictly forbidden to create Applications by the User using anonymous proxy servers or any other anonymous Internet connections.
5. If there are reasonable suspicions from the administration of the Service that the user is trying to use the services of the Service for money laundering or for the purpose of carrying out any other illegal operations, the administration has the right:
— suspend the execution of the user’s exchange operation;
– request from the user documents identifying the person;
— request other information related to payments;
6. All information provided by the client may be transferred to the relevant authorities in the following cases:
– at the request of law enforcement agencies;
– by decision of courts of different instances;
— at the request of the administrations of the Payment Systems.