Hi all! The First-btc.com team is very happy to see everyone on our site!
We would like to talk with you about the main points that each of our clients should be familiar with.
Before creating an application, we strongly recommend that you carefully read the rules of our service to avoid unpleasant situations and various misunderstandings in the future. We tried to describe everything in sufficient detail in the “SITE RULES” and “HELP” sections. Now we want to talk about which sections IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ so that each of your exchanges goes smoothly and brings only positive emotions:
- One of the most important rules at the stage of creating an application is the indication of an up-to-date e-mail, to which the client must have full access with the ability to send and receive letters.
Why is it so important? Recently, the number of fraudulent schemes to defraud funds has increased. We want our client’s assets to be protected as much as possible. To do this, all changes to the application can be made only after consent to them from the client. It can be obtained by confirmation through the e-mail specified in the application.
- You need to be extremely careful when choosing the network with which you want to receive or send coins to your wallet. To do this, our specialists created the section “SUPPORTED FORMATS OF CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLETS”. With it, you can learn more about all available formats.
Why is it so important? If you enter data about the sending network incorrectly, your moments will simply not be able to be credited to your account or will be lost. This, in turn, will lead to a conflict situation that will not be needed by both parties.
- In addition, we do not support the possibility of accepting coins using SMART CONTRACTS. If you send coins through a smart contract, they will simply be lost.
Why is that? Our exchange will not be able to credit such funds to our wallet account. Specialists are always ready to suggest a suitable solution and answer any of your questions. To do this, simply write to the chat (lower right corner of the site).
- In the case of sending ATOM, EOS, XRP, BNB, XLM coins, TEG / MEMO must be indicated on our details.
What for? We accept these coins to exchange wallets, so without a tag/memo, they simply will not be received by us. If you are faced with a similar situation, nothing terrible has happened. It’s not worth worrying about! Assets will not be lost. You should contact our live chat support for help. The manager will be able to give detailed instructions. Unfortunately, when sending coins without a tag/memo, you must wait until they are credited to our wallet.
- It is necessary to send exactly the number of coins that was indicated in your application. You also need to take into account the presence of a commission for sending (it is paid by the client). It is required to carefully read the section “MINIMUM DEPOSITS FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES”. It indicates the minimum allowable amounts that we can accept in our wallets.
By whom was it invented? On the wallets of the exchange, in which our service accepts coins, such limits are set. If you transfer an amount less than the minimum deposit, the funds will be lost, as they, unfortunately, will not be able to be credited by the exchange. The exchange will write them off due to restrictions.
- Our exchange office fixes the rate at the moment of crediting your coins after receiving the required number of transaction confirmations. It is necessary to talk about two key parameters for a successful exchange.
What does this mean? For each coin, the exchange has set a certain number of blocks that are required to confirm the payment. Until the sent transaction collects them, it will not be able to enter our wallet. Accordingly, the exchange will not be fully completed. When the transaction reaches the required number of network confirmations, it will be fully credited to our wallet, and the exchange rate will be fixed. Such rules were established to prevent the possibility of various fraudulent schemes with cryptocurrencies.
We are always ready for constructive dialogue and can listen to the opinions of our customers or suggestions for improving the quality of the service! Happy exchanges!